Задание 5. Составьте диалог на тему «Обсуждение правовой системы Великобритании адвокатами». - Does the legal system of the United Kingdom equal for each part of the UK?
- Of course not. It has three branches: one for Great Britain, one for Northern Ireland and one for Scotland.
- But the United Kingdom includes another historical part - Wales and the number of law branches is three. What about the legal system of Wales?
- Well, since 2006 Wales actually has its own legal system, but it is not separated unlike the other three branches.
- But what legal system exists in Wales?
- It obeys the legal system of Great Britain.