2. will change Future Simple Active
3. was changed Past Simple Passive
4. has been changed Present Perfect Passive
5. is being changed Present Continuous Passive
6. have changed Present Perfect Active
7. is changing Presnt Continuous Active
8. will be changed Future Simple Passive
9. changePresent Simple Active
10. changed Past Simple Active
1. We were asked to keep our mobiles switched off.
a. нас попросили
2. A time management skills course will be organized next week.
b. будет организован
3. A private office is isolated.
4. Two billion sandwiches are eaten by the British for lunch every day.
6. The question will be left for the next meeting.
a. будет оставлен
4. Определите правильную форму глагола в страдательном залоге.
1. Two cameras (to damage) in transit.
c. were damaged
2. The business (to run) by two families.
b. is run
3. Most goods (to provide) by organizations rather than individuals.
b. are provided
4. This point of the contract (to discuss) recently.
a. has been discussed
5. During the banquet tomorrow all the important guests (to seat) in the dining room.
c. will be seated
6. The integration process (to discuss) at the meeting yesterday.
a. was discussed
5. Выберите правильный видовременную форму глагола-сказуемого в Active или Passive.
1. Employers (to want) younger people.
2. I (to make) redundant last year.
a. was made
3. The company (to make up) of 60 % women and 40 % men.
a. is made up
4. We (to pay) by credit card.
c. will pay
5. The second line (to launch) yet.
a. hasn’t been launched
6. Определите правильный вспомогательный глагол в предложениях во временах Active или Passive:
1. The presentation ... being given now.
2. I ... worked in both companies.
3. The budget ... reviewed next Friday.
a. will b
4. She ... respected by all her colleagues for her enthusiasm.